Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
category without dropdown
- No hay categorías
- Tesla to Undergo Fresh Trial in Race Bias Lawsuit Days After Former Employee Turned Down Compensation 27 de junio de 2022Elon Musk's Tesla will be moving court once again as a federal judge in California on Monday ordered a new trial on the damages the car company owes to a Black former factory worker who accused the company of race discrimination, after he turned down a $15 (nearly Rs. 120 crore) million award.
- Bankman-Fried's FTX Seeking Path to Buy Robinhood, No Formal Approach Made Yet: Report 27 de junio de 2022FTX crypto exchange is said to be exploring ways to know whether it will able to acquire Robinhood Markets. The matter is being discussed internally and Robinhood has not received a formal takeover approach, the report said.
- Apple MacBook Pro (2022) 13-Inch Model With M2 Chip Has a Slower SSD Than the M1 Processor: Report 27 de junio de 2022Two YouTubers have posted videos claiming that the new M2 chip from Apple on the 13-inch MacBook Pro (2022) has slower SSD read and write speed than the M1 chip. The new chip has been paired with 256GB SSD and 8GB RAM and can be seen in the videos to be reading and writing data […]
- ZTE, US Prosecutors Said to Oppose Move to Unseal Case Records Against the Chinese Company 27 de junio de 2022Reuters and Dow Jones brought a motion to unseal records in the US case against China's ZTE, arguing it to be under the right to access. However, ZTE and the US prosecutors have reportedly opposed the move.
- Trump's App Truth Social Deal Goes Under Investigation as Digital World Acquisition Faces Subpoenas 27 de junio de 2022Donald Trump’s new social media business SPAC deal is facing a federal grand jury investigation that could impede or even prevent the acquisition of the Truth Social app. Digital World said in a regulatory filing on Monday that each member of its board of directors has been subpoenaed by the grand jury in the Southern […]
- Amazift T-Rex 2 to Launch in India Soon, Amazon Landing Page Goes Live 27 de junio de 2022Amazfit T-Rex 2 that was launched globally on May 24 is set to launch in India as the Landing Page of the smartwatch has gone on Amazon. The smartwatch features a 1.39-inch AMOLED display with 454x454 pixels resolution. It also gets a 500mAh battery that can last up to 24 days with normal use.
- Bitcoin Miners Sell Their Holdings Amid Crypto's Crashing Market, Tumbling Value: Report 27 de junio de 2022Bitcoin miners are reportedly selling off their holdings as a plunge in prices, rising energy costs and increased competition bite into profitability. According to analyst Jaran Mellerud, the plummeting profitability of mining forced these miners to increase their selling rate to more than 100 percent of their output in May, with conditions getting worse in […]
- Haryana Government Approves State EV Policy, Announces SOPs to Manufacturers 27 de junio de 2022The Haryana government has approved the State Electric Vehicle (EV) Policy 2022 offering several financial incentives to EV manufacturers. The policy provides for employment generation subsidy of Rs. 48,000 per employee per annum for 10 years in lieu of Haryana domiciled manpower being employed with EV companies.
- Oppo Watch 3 Series, Band 2 Tipped to Launch in India 27 de junio de 2022Oppo is expected to launch the Watch 3 smartwatch and Band 2 fitness tracker in India. The wearables are also said to launch globally in second half of this year. Oppo is yet to confirm the details about both the wearables. The smartwatch is said to get a square dial.
- Government Approves Proposed Investments Worth Rs. 86,824 Crore for Electronics Manufacturing 27 de junio de 2022The electronics and IT ministry has approved 314 applications with proposed investments worth Rs. 86,824 crore under a modified special incentive package scheme for electronics manufacturing. The government has also come up with the production-linked incentive schemes in an attempt to woo global mobile device makers.
Grupo Deltavi Concesionario. Más de 30 años de experiencia en el sector del automóvil.
- Portal de Gamarra, 54 - 56 Vitoria - Gasteiz (Álava)
- 945 25 91 00